- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet green pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 Cosmic Crisp® apple, cored and finely chopped
- 6 pocket pita bread, warmed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, peppers, and lemon juice and cook until tender-crisp. Stir in turkey and apple; cook until turkey is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Fill each pita with some of mixture; drizzle with yogurt. Serve warm.
Servings: Serves 6
Protein: 23g; Fat: 5g; Carbohydrate: 27g; Fiber: 3g; Sodium: 258mg; Cholesterol: 30mg; Calories: 253.