- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza dough crust
- 2 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cosmic Crisp® apples cored, peeled and thinly sliced (or chopped)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat, part skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled Blue, Gargonzola or Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmasan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried leaf oregano
- For each pizza: Heat oven to 450° F. Saut&ecute; garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust.
- Distribute spinach evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle on apples.
- Blend mozzarella cheese, blue cheese and parmesan cheese. Distribute evenly over apples.
- Sprinkle on oregano. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese boils and crust is brown.
Servings: Yield one 12-inch pizza, 4 servings