WA 38 & WA 2 Fall Field Visit
Join us to discuss horticulture and storage of WA 38 (Cosmic Crisp™), WSU’s newest breeding program release.
- Observe tree growth habits of older orchard.
- Review harvest planning and storage decisions based on maturity.
- Observe WA 2
- Observe tree response to mechanical pruning and string thinning.
- Discuss sunburn.
10:00 a.m. – Tour starts at field plots in Quincy
11:45 a.m. – Move to WSU Sunrise Research Orchard
- Allan Brothers, NE Corner of Hwy 28 and White trail Rd, Quincy, WA
- WSU Sunrise Orchard, off highway 28 on Sunrise Lane, about 11 miles south of Wenatchee, WA
Ines Hanrahan email@example.com
Karen Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefano Musacchi email@example.com
Tom Auvil firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Evans email@example.com
or call WSU Tree Fruit Research & Extension Center at 509-663-8181